Brian Gleeson Age
If you’re curious about Brian Gleeson’s age and want to know how old he is, I’ve got you covered. Brian Gleeson was born on November 14, 1987, which means he is currently 33 years old. As a talented actor hailing from Ireland, Brian has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry with his impressive performances.
With his youthful energy and undeniable talent, Brian Gleeson has captivated audiences across various films and television shows. From his roles in movies like “The Bisexual” to “Assassin’s Creed,” his versatility shines through. Despite being relatively young in age, he has already amassed an extensive body of work that showcases his dedication and skill as an actor.
Brian Gleeson’s Early Life and Career
From an early age, Brian showed great potential and passion for the arts. He honed his skills at The Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin before embarking on his professional journey. With determination and hard work, he quickly gained recognition for his remarkable versatility and ability to immerse himself into diverse roles.
At this point in time, there is some ambiguity regarding Brian Gleeson’s exact age as no official information about it is readily available online. However, based on estimation from when he began appearing professionally on-screen around 2006-2007, it can be speculated that he is likely in his late 30s or early 40s.
Let’s delve into the fascinating journey of Brian Gleeson, a talented actor whose rise to fame has captivated audiences worldwide. From his humble beginnings to his remarkable achievements, Brian’s career trajectory is worth exploring.
Brian Gleeson was born on November 14, 1987, making him currently 33 years old. Growing up in Dublin, Ireland, he hails from a renowned family of actors. His father Brendan Gleeson and older brother Domhnall Gleeson have both made waves in the entertainment industry. It comes as no surprise that Brian followed in their footsteps, showcasing his acting prowess from an early age.
In his quest for artistic expression, Brian honed his skills by attending the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin. Armed with determination and raw talent, he embarked on a journey towards stardom. Brian’s breakthrough came with notable roles in films such as “The Tiger’s Tail” (2006) and “Standby” (2014), where he demonstrated his versatility and ability to bring characters to life.
One project that catapulted Brian into the spotlight was his portrayal of Jimmy Mahon in the critically acclaimed film “Rebellion” (2016). This historical drama series depicted the events surrounding the Easter Rising of 1916 and garnered widespread praise for its authenticity and compelling performances. Brian’s nuanced portrayal earned him recognition and solidified his status as a rising star.
Since then, Brian has continued to take on diverse roles across various mediums. From intense dramas like “Assassin’s Creed” (2016) to gripping television series like “Peaky Blinders,” he has consistently delivered captivating performances that showcase his range as an actor.
With each new project, Brian challenges himself creatively while leaving an indelible mark on audiences around the world. As he continues to carve out a successful career in Hollywood and beyond, it is evident that there are no limits to his talent and potential.
Brian Gleeson’s Filmography
Brian Gleeson, a talented actor hailing from Ireland, has built an impressive filmography throughout his career. With a diverse range of roles and memorable performances, he has captivated audiences with his versatility and skill. Let’s take a closer look at some of the notable films in Brian Gleeson’s career.
- “The Guard” (2011) – In this dark comedy directed by John Michael McDonagh, Gleeson portrayed Garda Liam O’Leary alongside Brendan Gleeson (his real-life father). The film follows their characters as they investigate drug smuggling in rural Ireland. Brian’s performance showcased his ability to balance humour with depth, earning him critical acclaim.
- “Assassin’s Creed” (2016) – Based on the popular video game franchise, this action-adventure film features Brian Gleeson as Young Joseph Lynch. His character plays a pivotal role in the ancestral memories explored by the protagonist through advanced technology. This high-profile project allowed Brian to showcase his talent on an international stage.
- “Tiger Raid” (2016) – In this intense thriller directed by Simon Dixon, Brian shared the screen with fellow actors Damien Molony and Sofia Boutella. Set in war-torn Iraq, the film delves into the psychological complexities of three mercenaries embarking on a dangerous mission. Brian delivered a gripping performance that added depth to his character.
- “Phantom Thread” (2017) – Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, this period drama stars Daniel Day-Lewis as renowned dressmaker Reynolds Woodcock. Brian Gleeson portrays Drummle, one of Woodcock’s clients who becomes entangled in a complex relationship with him and his muse Alma Elson (played by Vicky Krieps). The film received critical acclaim for its captivating story and exceptional performances.
- “Peaky Blinders” (TV Series) – While primarily known for his film work, Brian Gleeson also made a notable appearance in the hit British TV series “Peaky Blinders.” He portrayed Jimmy McCavern, a member of the Lee family, who becomes involved in the Shelby crime family’s intricate web of power and betrayal.